- 100% Natural Dry Dog Food
- No Artificial Colours Or Flavours, No Dairy, No Soya, No Added Wheat
- Yeast To Help Maintain A Healthy Digestion
- Named And Great, Source Of Protein From Turkey
- Citrus Extracts And Added Vitamins Help Support A Healthy Immune System
- Balanced Ratio Of Omega 6and 3 Fats For A Glossy Coat
- Yucca To Help Reduce Unpleasant Odours From Flatulence
Harringtons Dog Food Rich in Turkey with Vegetables is a complete pet food that can be fed to all dogs from eight weeks onwards.
It has been carefully formulated to provide wholesome nutrition and contains no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.
Ingredient(s): Maize, Turkey Meat Meal (15%), Porridge Oats, Meat Meal, Rice, Peas (4%), Beet Pulp, Poultry Fat, Digest, Linseed, Minerals, Kelp (0.2%), Yeast (0.1%), Citrus Extract (0.04%) and Yucca Extract (0.01%). Additives: Protein 21%, Fat Content 10%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 8.5%, Omega 6 1.9%, Omega 3 0.4%.
3-10kg: 65-180g per day
10-20kg: 180-360g per day
20-40kg: 360-540g per day
40kg+: 540g+ per day
All Harringtons diets are complete pet foods. The recommended daily servings are a guide only. How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity. Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often and to appetite. When changing dog foods, we recommend that you do so gradually. Ensure that your dog has access to fresh water at all times. For active dogs add 10% more food.