- The Blend Of Omega-3 & 6 Fatty Acids Helps To Promote A Healthy, Glossy Coat
- The Inclusion Of Yucca Extract Can Help To Reduce The Odour Produced By Stools
- The Prebiotic, Natural Chicory Inulin, Encourages Beneficial Bacteria In The Gut, Which Help To Provide That Added Protection When The Little Ones Are Picking Up Everything In Sight
- You Should Be Able To Progress To Junior Food Around The Six-month Mark But, As Always, Check With Your Regular Vet If You Are Unsure
A complete junior dry food which is also hypoallergenic. With a selected protein source of turkey and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and oats, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances.
We suggest that the food is tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - turkey, with turkey fat and turkey gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- We exclude the most common causes of adverse food reaction
Composition: Turkey meal (24.0%), white rice (20.0%), brown rice (20.0%), naked oats, turkey fat (5.0%), whole linseed, pea protein, turkey gravy (2.9%), sugar beet pulp, alfalfa meal, pea fibre, seaweed, sodium chloride, omega supplement*, chicory extract (0.25%), potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, yucca extract (0.02%)
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 177 mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3, 1400 iu, Trace elements: E1/iron, 133 mg, E2/iodine, 3.3 mg, E4/copper, 20 mg, E5/manganese, 40 mg, E6/zinc, 385 mg, E8/selenium, 0.44 mg.
Analysis: Protein 24.0%, crude fibres 2.7%, fat content 10%, crude ash 5.8%, Vitamin E 180mg/kg, Omega-3 fatty acids 1.%, omega-6 fatty acids 2.6%
* from fish oils